The Paper Dog

Sunday

Kindness Is Enough

Hi there and welcome.
I'm so happy you popped in!
I went off with a bunch of friends yesterday and got to play for
many, many hours yeterday and met some new friends.
Most were scrappers and card makers so I may have scared a few of them
with my mixed media creations but it's all good, because I had a fun!
Here's a girl I finished up.
I think she's kind of cute. 
A cross between Christy's She Art Girls and Kelly Rae Roberts style.
Love them both dearly and I have so enjoyed their inspiration!

11 comments:

Kim Lemear said...

I love her hair. Sounds like a fun time.

Kim said...

Now that's what I'm talkin' about...LOVE this!! XXOO

Emilie Miller said...

That's so neat! =)

Margaret said...

Gorgeous! Love her hair and all the elements you used to put her together.

Anonymous said...

Love her! Great job!

Micki said...

She's beautiful. Absolutely love it.

Craft Paper said...

She is fabulous. I LOVE her hair.

Kelly said...

She's cute, Michelle. She turned out great. I'm glad you got some creative away time. Good for you! Many Blessings and love!

Vikki Jo said...

Love how the words are like buttons on her dress! Very cool!

Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Jacquel said...

Wow! Another masterpiece Michelle...I love how she turned out! The colors are so pretty! TFS!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...