The Paper Dog

Saturday

huge sale

Hi and Happy World Card Making Day!
 
I'm not much of a card maker BUT I do like
to play little artist trading cards with
some friends every now and then so
I have a big ole pile of almost done
ATC's on my desk to finish off.
 
But today, I mostly want to tell you about some
great deals over at the eP site. 
30-50% off!!!!
 
Get over there quick because I'm about to
head over there and do a little bit of shopping myself!  :)
 
30% off select stamps
 
40% off select 6x6 paper pads
 
40% off Authentique Collection Kits

30-50% off select embellishments

50% off select

30% off all Button Galore products
 
Kim is also doing a giveaway in honor of the day. 
If you post your creation to celebrate
World Making Card Day 2012 over on
eP's Facebook page,
you'll be entered in to a random drawing
for a $25.00 eclectic Paperie gift certificate!
You have until October 8th
to enter a card.
The winner will be announced on Tuesday, the 9th.

As for me, I'm off to enjoy the morning of
my grandaughter's first sleepover.

I'll share the photos of the ATC's at the end of the month
because I don't want to ruin the
surprise for the recipents
.
Enjoy your day and happy shopping!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...