The Paper Dog

Monday

time for a change

 
Hi!  So happy that you popped in today.
 
I've got some crazy big news!
 
For about a week now, I've been busy creating a new blog.
I have been so inpsired by Kelly Rae Roberts and the amazing women
in the Flying Lessons group.  They have helped me to be brave and grow.
 
For the most part, the new blog will still have similar content
but let's just say it's a bit more grown up.
Just like my art, my blogging is evolving. 
 
So without further delay...
 
 
I've already starting posting over there.
I'm hopeful that you will find it to be filled with
inspiration and much love.
 
My hope is that you enjoy it and visit often.
 
 


2 comments:

Robin Heim said...

Very nice, indeed! So glad to be participating in Flying Lessons with so many remarkable and talented women!

Jackie Rockwell said...

Congrats on your new blog Michelle! I'll pop on over and take a peek! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...